|Home Cable 15||15 Mbps||1 Mbps||200 GB||$40||N/A||$25*|
|Home Cable 30||30 Mbps||5 Mbps||Unlimited||$50||Included||$25*|
|Home Cable 60||60 Mbps||10 Mbps||Unlimited||$60||Included||$25*|
|Home Cable 150||150 Mbps||15 Mbps||Unlimited||$70||Included||$25*|
|Home Cable 250||250 Mbps||20 Mbps||Unlimited||$90||Included||$25*|
Our Home Cable 15 plan have UNLIMITED usage from 2am to 8am! Only the downloads count against your monthly usage limit!
* If you already have an existing cable internet service there is no charge to switch! The installation charge of $25 only applies to new cable internet service plans if you do not have an existing active cable internet service plan from another provider (at the address where the service should be activated). Please note that 10 business days notice is required to schedule your transfer in order to take advantage of this offer. Transfers must be scheduled at least 10 business days in advance to qualify for a free transfer.
If you want to subscribe, call us or click here to place the online order
Don't already own a cable modem?
If you do not already own a compatible high-speed cable modem then you can rent one or why not consider buying one from us and save yourself the ongoing rental fees? Our modems come complete with all the required cables and 1-year warranty.
You already own a cable modem?
Only Docsis 3 modems 8x4 below are approved. For the Home Cable 150 and 250 only the 32x8 modems are approved.
The list of authorized Ro-cable modems (it can change without any notification):
Huawei MT130U - Vi00r001c01B071
Motorola SB6141 - 188.8.131.52
Motorola SBG6580 - 184.108.40.206
Technicolor DCM475 - STAC.02.16
Technicolor DCM476 - STAC.02.50
Technicolor DCW775 - STB5.01.51
Hitron CDA3 - 220.127.116.11 (24x8)
Hitron CDA - RES 18.104.22.168 NA
Hitron CGN - CWV 22.214.171.124 GA
Coship CCM8200 - 126.96.36.199
SmartRG SR804n - 188.8.131.52_0617
Cisco DPC 3848 (24x8)
What are the details of your modem?
Model (from the list above)
Serial # (if two, use the 'customer' serial number)
Please note that if you have your own modem that the following information must be 100% accurate for the service to work. Any errors will prevent the service from working after installation and can take several days to resolve. If your modem has a USB port, please double-check that you are providing the HFC MAC address and not the USB MAC address. Not all models of modems will perform at optimal speeds for all package types. If you have any questions about the information required or are unsure what to enter, please contact us for assistance.
* Maximum service speeds available where technology permits
* Additional usage is 25 cents per GB on non-unlimited usage plans, up to a maximum of $25
* Modem purchased are shipped for $10
* Cable modems do not have wireless capabilities but are compatible with any wireless router
Please note that package speeds are maximum speeds where service is available. If the package you have selected is not available in your area we will contact you to change packages or refund your order.